Our client is a forward thinking, dynamic and professional facilities management and building services company.
Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a number Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out the planned and reactive maintenance at a variety of premises in Buckinghamshire,
As the Commercial Gas Engineer you will be required to carry out the following duties:
- To undertake the reactive and planned maintenance of Combustion Appliances, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using the necessary equipment to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Provide detailed quotations where works exceed client limits
- Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately
- To keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used
- Undertake all works in accordance with H&S policy and safe working practices
- Attend all call outs within the agreed radius of your home when on call
- Provide support to team members and provide technical advice when needed
- To be polite of smart appearance and diligent in the discharge of the duties required, including the wearing of the correct company uniform
The successful Commercial Gas Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial and or Domestic Gas qualifications
- Good oral, written communication skills.
- Good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multi task
- Ability to plan and priorities own workload to deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £38,000 - £40,000 + company van + fuel card + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company with great scope for progression.