We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Contracts Manager to assist and support the Regional Director in the delivery of excellent operational service levels. The successful candidate who will be responsible for managing the Front of House, Cleaning and Porter Teams at a prestigious site in Central London.
As the Contracts Manager your duties will include:
- Liaise on a regular basis with the Regional Director with regards to the service provision, changes, issues and client requests.
- Work closely with the client’s representatives on all matters relating the services being provided
- Proactively deal with problems before the client is aware of them
- Promptly act on any reported problems or deficiencies in service and take the necessary corrective and preventative action
- Maintain close and regular contact with all teams within your remit
- Ensure that all equipment on site is properly stored and is maintained in a clean state and in good, safe working order
- Ensure all audits are carried out in line with the audit schedule.
- Carry out continuous assessment of all staff within your remit ensuring that training and development plans are in place.
- Liaise with HR regarding employee relation issues – carrying out investigations and disciplinary / grievance meetings when required.
Qualifications / Experience
- Proven management experience within the Hospitality industry.
- Good understanding of BICSc procedures and standards
- Previous operational experience within the cleaning industry
- Flexibility coupled with a hands-on approach
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Computer literate in Windows applications
You will be required to work 48 hours per week (the successful applicant should be prepared to carry out additional hours in order to ensure completion of tasks. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits.
This represents a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Cleaning and Support Services Company with great scope for career progression.