Our client, a forward thinking, dynamic and professional facilities management company are currently looking to recruit a Foot Mobile Building Services / Multi Skilled Engineer to carry out the PPM and reactive works at a number of their key client’s prestigious properties in Central London.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance services to electrical and mechanical plant s.
- General building maintenance duties will include but not limited to:
- Lamp repair and changing
- General plumbing duties – unblocking toilets, water treatment / temperature checks
- Maintenance / minor repair to building fabric
- Minor repair to plumbing systems
- Emergency light testing
- Fire Alarm testing
- Carrying out servicing and maintenance of VRV, VRF and split systems
- Working on your own initiative and also as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Attending Call outs/breakdowns and carry out repairs as required
- To provide an out of hours’ emergency call-out in respect of all clients within the Facilities Management division in line with a rota basis.
- To conduct the operation of the contract in a pro-active manner so as to minimise difficulties with the building environmental systems
- To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of plant / equipment without disruption to the client
- Ensure all Risk Assessments and Method Statements are in place and adhered to for any works being completed
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recognised trade qualification for at least one of the following technical disciplines – HVAC; Commercial Gas, Plumbing and Mechanical, 17th Edition Electrician
- Good oral, written communication skills.
- Good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multi task.
- Building Services background
In return you will receive a competitive salary, on call allowance, overtime + comprehensive benefits package.
This represents a great opportunity to join a fantastic facilities management company who have an excellent reputation for providing flexible building maintenance solutions to their clients throughout the UK.