Our client a market leader within the water treatment industry, providing the highest quality total water treatment, water hygiene, consultancy and legionella training packages throughout the UK.
Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a flexible and highly motivated risk assessor to join their highly successful Consultancy team You will be responsible for carrying out legionella risk assessments and providing consultancy support to their clients needs.
- Conducting legionella risk assessments to ACOP L8 and HSG274
- Preparing and producing high-quality reports for clients
- Ensure the satisfactory completion and quality checking, prior to issue
- Organising and prioritising works and liaising with team members
- Liaising with clients and dealing with any issues effectively
- Input into the departmental improvement, development and expansion strategies as necessary to achieve mutually agreed goals and objectives
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Risk Assessor
- A detailed working knowledge of the HSE’s ACoP L8 and HSG274.
- You will hold a City & Guilds accreditation for Legionella Risk Assessments (or equivalent) or suitable industry experience
- good understanding of both commercial and domestic water systems
- Hold a full UK Drivers licence
In return you will receive a competitive base salary + vehicle + benefits