Our client, a forward thinking, dynamic and professional building services company are currently looking to recruit a Static Engineer. As the Static Engineer, you will work as part of the maintenance team to carry out the planned and reactive maintenance services to a site in London.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance services to electrical and mechanical plant.
- General building maintenance duties will include but not limited to:
- Lamp repair and changing
- General plumbing duties – unblocking toilets, water treatment / temperature checks
- Maintenance / minor repair to building fabric
- Minor repair to plumbing systems
- Emergency light testing
- Fire Alarm testing
- Carrying out servicing and maintenance of VRV, VRF and split systems
- Working on your own initiative and also as part of a team carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned ensuring all deliverable SLA/KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Attending Call outs/breakdowns and carry out repairs as required
- To provide an out of hours’ emergency call-out in respect of all clients within the Facilities Management division in line with a rota basis.
- To conduct the operation of the contract in a pro-active manner so as to minimise difficulties with the building environmental systems
- To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of plant / equipment without disruption to the client
- Ensure all Risk Assessments and Method Statements are in place and adhered to for any works being completed
Qualifications and Experience:
- C&G Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC background
- Hold a City and Guilds 236 Part 1 & 2 qualification.
- 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- City and Guilds Inspection and Testing (2391 or equivalent) would be advantageous but not essential
- Good oral, written communication skills.
- Good technical knowledge as well as the ability to multi task.
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary and a fabulous benefits package
This represents a great opportunity to join a fantastic building services company who have an excellent reputation for providing flexible building maintenance solutions to their clients throughout the UK.