Our client, a forward thinking, dynamic and professional Environmental Consultancy company are currently looking to recruit a number of Water Treatment Engineers carry out a variety of water testing, inspections and monitoring tasks on heating, chilled, cooling and domestic systems.
- To undertake routing water inspections, sampling and testing works.
- Tank cleans, disinfection of mains water systems, descales, changing and replacing tanks, remedial work, flushing systems, etc.
- Monitor client's water systems to ensure compliance with the current Health and Safety legislation.
- Cleaning and chlorination on both hot and cold water systems and cooling towers, etc.
- Temperature monitoring, conducting routine sampling and analysing water systems.
- Building and maintaining a professional relationship with clients.
- Achievement of tasks within SLA times and work orders opened and closed in real time – ensuring that you notify the Helpdesk team of completion of allocated tasks, parts required etc
- To attend training courses as and when necessary to ensure personal management and keep your technical knowledge up to date Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good knowledge of legionella legislation and control processes
- Previous experience as a Water Treatment Engineer
- City and Guilds / NVQ level 2 in Water Treatment (advantageous)
- Plumbing works (advantageous)
- A good understanding and a proven track record of working to ACOP L8.
Be well versed with the water industry Health & Safety legislation.
For this role as a Water Treatment Engineer you will ideally have previous proven experience within the Water Sector ideally as a Water Treatment Engineer. Having some Legionella Risk Assessment experience will also be advantageous. As this is a mobile position the successful candidate should also possess a full driving license.
In return you will receive a competitive base salary vehicle, fuel card, on call allowance, overtime + comprehensive benefits package.
This represents a great opportunity to join a fantastic facilities management company who have an excellent reputation for providing flexible building maintenance solutions to their clients throughout the UK.